(Redirected from 1x14)
cointain all wisdom."
The Olduvai Cycle
System University Archives
|Episode 014 (1x14)|
- The library is also mentioned in Into the Labyrinth (2x09).
- In this episode the "Abyss" appears for the first time.
- Harper 2.0 is the follow-up model of "Harper".
- Harper is the only one in the crew, who is mentioned in two episode titles. This one and Harper/Delete (4x05). Both are references of computer commands.
- Olduvai: a ravine in Tanzania, commonly referred to as "The Cradle of Mankind", because especially there have been found many pleistocene fossils of hominids (Reference: Wikipedia)
- Air Date: 12.02.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: John Whelpey
- Director: Richard Flower
- Cut: Eric Hill