Its Hour Come 'Round At Last
Give lie to the night's peace,
While we cling in desperation to the few
fragile spinning stones we call Worlds"
Wayfinder First Order Hasturi
aka "The Mad Perseid"
|Episode 022 (1x22)|
When Harper accidentally overrides Andromeda's personality with an older version, she hunts down the crew and goes on an old mission in which her former crew was slaughtered.
- Perseid Hasturi privides the Quotation for four episodes. He appears only as a corpse in Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way (1x17).
- Its Hour Come 'Round At Last: end of the poem "The Second Coming" by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Butler_Yeats William Butler Yeats](1865-1939):
"...And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
See also The Second Coming
- Keith Hamilton Cobb (Tyr) had a cold during the filming of this episode. His dialog had to be dubbed in afterwards. (Eldorado Drift)
- Harper and Tyr making their stand against the Magog was voted #1 in the Top Ten Scenes at the official site.
- Air Date: 14.05.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: Robert Hewitt Wolfe
- Director: Allan Eastman
- Cut: Gordon Rempel