5 Sure Indications that You Had to Acquire a Wireless USB Battery Charger
1. The original free charger is not working anymore If the original free charger that comes with your USB-supported device(s) is not working anymore, then that’s a clear sign that you need to buy a new charger for your stuff. If the warranty of your device has already lapsed or you are too lazy to take your original free charger to the shop where you bought it, then you should just buy a new one in a shop or online store. Devices with lapsed warranty can also cost you some money if you want it fixed. If your device(s) has a USB port, it’s recommended that you buy a special USB wireless charger (Vority’s Ki+4 being one good example).
2. You don’t know what type of charger to buy for your device You don’t have a car? Then don’t buy a car charger and don’t use your friend’s car to charge your device. Are you a little lazy? If so, then a power bank might not be for you because it requires charging before you can use it. If you want a simple ready-to-use charger, it’s also another sure sign that you can go for the USB wireless charger instead. Wireless USB chargers don’t need to be charged before usage so just simply plug in your device and it will start charging (you still have to plug such chargers into electrical outlets though).
3. You’re thinking of buying a charger saves money and effort If you are worrying about your money and you also want to save effort in using or looking for chargers, then it’s another clear sign that you should buy a USB charger instead. Instead of buying USB cables in order to charge your device on your computer, go for an actual USB charger instead. You’ll save money and the quality of the charger will also be assured. If you will buy one, you won’t be worrying too much. There’s no need to use your computer to charge devices and there’s also no need to wait too long.
4. You love to travel and bring your devices with you If you love to travel and you love to bring your devices with you, then it’s a sure sign that you need to buy a USB wireless charger. Wireless USB chargers are definitely travel-friendly. That type of chargers is light, safe, easy-to-use and can be used in different countries. What voltage is commonly used in the country you’re planning to visit? Many USB wireless charger models can handle both 110v and 220v, and you won’t be needing a travel adapter anymore.
5. You have a lot of devices with USB ports Do you have a smart phone? Do you have a digital camera and an mp3 player? If you have all of them, then it’s a sure sign that you really need to buy a USB wireless charger for yourself. You can charge all three of them in that charger and it doesn’t matter if your gadgets are in different colors and brands.