Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way
Revision as of 03:53, 2 September 2010 by Galak
Sparky - Cola (Label)
|Episode 017 (1x17)|
While attempted to spread good will for the new Commonwealth Trance and Harper meet Gerentex who take them on a mission to locate a book which is reported to show the way to Tarn-Vedra, the lost Capital of the System's Commonwealth.
- Gerentex is the person who hired Beka for the Andromeda Salvage job in 1x01 & 1x02. He also compiled a list of 40 other ships similar to the Andromeda (1x12)
- The diary found here is used in It Makes A Lovely Light (1x21).
- "Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way" is an allusion to the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
- Albuquerque: City in New Mexico. The Warner Brother's animates series "I shoulda taken that left turn at Albequerque" was also a major influence.
- Another influence is the horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The Mad Perseid Hasturi and his diary are meant as a homage to the author and his own diary.
- Sexy information broker Andulasia was named after a prominent fan of Kevin Sorbo and Andromeda.
- John Tench as Gerentex
- John DeSantis as Reaper & Stalin Kuleshow
- Rachel Hayward as Andulasia
- Peter Kalamis as Kasinoangesteller #1
- Air time: 09.04.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: Ashley Edward Miller & Zack Stentz
- Director: David Warry Smith
- Cut: Nicole Ratcliffe