The Pearls That Were His Eye
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
* Ty Olsen as Mick
* Ty Olsen as Mick
Revision as of 13:51, 5 September 2007
is it any wonder that humans are so obsessed with finding love?*
Fragment of a Than-Thre-Kull anthropology text
|Episode 011 (1x11)|
- This is the first time that Beka uses the nanobots in her hair to change its color.
- The effects of Beka's flash addiction reappear in It Makes A Lovely Light (1x21)
The Pearls That Were His Eye can be found in
"Full fathom five thy father lies:
Of his bones are coral made:
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell:
Hark! now I hear them—ding-dong, bell." (Akt 1; Szene ii)
In the first part: "The Burial of the Dead":
Madame Sosostris, famous clairvoyante,
Had a bad cold, nevertheless
Is known to be the wisest woman in Europe,
With a wicked pack of cards. Here, said she,
Is your card, the drowned Phoenician Sailor,
(Those are pearls that were his eyes. Look!)
Here is Belladonna, the Lady of the Rocks,
The lady of situations. [...]
In the second part: "A Game of Chess"
Those are pearls that were his eyes.
'Are you alive, or not? Is there nothing in your head?'
O O O O that Shakespeherian Rag--
It's so elegant
'What shall I do now? What shall I do?'
I shall rush out as I am, and walk the street
With my hair down, so. What shall we do to-morrow?
'What shall we ever do?'
- Trance's "Watch the tail!" line was not part of the original script. It was, technically, a blooper, but it worked so well that they left it in. (Eldorado Drift)
- Ty Olsen as Mick
- Peter Kalamis as Grask
- John De Lancie as an Uncle Sid
- Ken Kerzinger as Willie
- Air time: 22.01.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: Ethlie Ann Vare
- Director: David Winnig
- Cut: Eric Hill