cointain all wisdom."
The Olduvai Cycle
System University Archives
|Episode 014 (1x14)|
Seamus Harper gets a "farewell present" of a dying perseid, who blows informations directly into Harper's brain. Apart from Harper at panic stations, a bounty hunter called Jeger chases after him.
- The library is also mentioned in Into the Labyrinth (2x09).
- In this episode the "Abyss" appears for the first time.
- Harper 2.0 is the follow-up model of "Harper".
- Harper is the only one in the crew, who is mentioned in two episode titles. This one and Harper/Delete (4x05). Both are references of computer commands.
- Olduvai: a ravine in Tanzania, commonly referred to as "The Cradle of Mankind", because especially there have been found many pleistocene fossils of hominids (Reference: Wikipedia)
- Ralf Möller as Jeger
- Mike Desabrais as Rannveig
- Robert Saunders as Enigma
- Air Date: 12.02.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: John Whelpey
- Director: Richard Flower
- Cut: Eric Hill