All Great Neptune's Ocean
steps removed from anarchy,
but at least it's not as loud."
Crowned in Starlight
Than Hegemon, CY 9843
|Episode 010 (1x10)|
While negotiating with the Castalians for entry into the Commonwealth their leader Chancellor Lee is killed while Tyr is named as the Primary Suspect.
- Despite their domestic problems the Castalians do join the Commonwealth - Cui Bono? (3x04), Home Fires (2x08)
- All Great Neptune's Ocean can be found in "MacBeth" (1608) by William Shakespeare (1564-1616):
"Whence is that knocking?—
How is’t with me, when every noise appals me?
What hands are here! Ha, they pluck out mine eyes.
Will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood
Clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather
The multitudinous seas incarnadine,
Making the green one red."
(Akt II, Szene ii, Zeile 55–61)
- Hegemony is a concept that has been used to describe the existence of dominance of one social group over another, such that the ruling group -- referred to as a hegemon -- acquires some degree of consent from the subordinate, as opposed to dominance purely by force.
- Mikela J. Mikeal as Colonel Yau
- Malcolm Stewart as Chancellor Chandos
- Allan Morgan as President Sebastian Lee
- Air time: 15.01.2001
- Season One Production Crew
- Writer: Walter Jon Williams
- Director: Allan Harmon
- Cut: Gordon Rempel